WHAT IS YOUR FLYWHEEL TECHNOLOGY INTEREST?
It’s Time to Expect More from an Energy Storage Solution.
It is the ability to use braking power from one train to
move another… to capture energy generated in a shipyard
crane’s lowering cycle to lift the next container… to
eliminate the failures and environmental hazards of battery
backup systems by eliminating the need for batteries.
In electric rail and shipyard crane applications, the REGEN® flywheel
energy storage system is a reality. Delivering significant
savings in energy and fuel costs while reducing a full range
of emissions. In UPS applications, VDC brings increased power
reliability—minus all the battery problems. In short,
the VYCON® technology is a vital, first step toward the
vision of energy storage.
At VYCON, we discover, develop, implement and continually improve upon industry-leading, environmentally friendly, flywheel power solutions. It's time to expect more from an energy storage solution.
- VYCON Delivers First-of-its-Kind Kinetic Wayside Energy Storage Substation (WESS) at the Los Angeles Metro Red Line Westlake/MacArthur Park Subway Station
- VYCON Awarded Project for 8 Megawatts of Kinetic Energy Storage for Large "Lights-Out" Data Center
- VYCON's Clean Energy Storage System Wins EC&M Magazine's 2013 Product of the Year Award in Power Conditioning Category
- EasyStreet Ramps Up Data Center Operations, Deploys Additional VYCON Flywheel Systems to Protect its Green Data Center
- VYCON to Present with ABB on Using Variable Frequency Drives and Flywheels to Enhance Data Center Reliability during ABB Automation and Power World
- VYCON Wins $3.6 Million Contract to Decrease Energy Consumption at
Los Angeles Metro Red Line Westlake/MacArthur Park Subway Station
- VYCON's VDC-XE Environmentally Friendly Flywheel with High Current Option Selected as Finalist in Plant Engineering Magazine's Product of the Year Competition
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine Honors VYCON's Hybrid VDC XEB
with Most Valuable Product (MVP) and Gold Award in Product of the Year Competition
- VYCON Expands Growth in Latin America with Environmentally Friendly Energy Storage Solutions – Appoints Alejandro Cantu to Lead [En Español]
- Follett Higher Education Group Selects VYCON to Protect New Distribution Center Against Power Disturbances
- VYCON Recognized by OC Metro Magazine, Named to the 'Green Team'
- VYCON's "Green" Energy Storage Flywheel Systems Selected to Protect Austin Energy's Control Center
- VYCON Named to Prestigious Inc. 500 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Year in a Row
- VYCON Introduces Hybrid VDC XEB Energy Storage System – New Power Backup System Combines Flywheel with Batteries for Extended Runtimes